My latest editorial on Shine Catholic is up with the launch today.
Sunday, July 26, 2015
Saturday, July 18, 2015
Saturday, July 11, 2015
I have been asked to be a writer/visual editor for a new evangelism/Catholic thought blog venture called www.shinecatholic.com We are scheduled to launch on August 1st of this year. We have some interesting writers in the hopper, with new content daily. That is all I am at liberty to divulge at this point.
More to come on this later.
More to come on this later.
Thursday, July 09, 2015
It is the Party of Lincoln after all...but what does this Leftover Dixiecrat know. Cowards. Cowards all.
- GOP-controlled SC legislature votes to take down Confederate flag from Statehouse veterans memorial.
- SC Republican US Senators Lindsey Graham and Tim Scott call for Confederate flag to come down.
- SC Republican Governor Nikki Haley celebrates removal of Confederate flag.
- Alabama's Republican Governor Robert Bentley ordered the Confederate flag removed from a Statehouse veterans memorial.
- Mississippi's Republican House Speaker Philip Gunn calls for State flag to be changed to eliminate Confederate symbol.
- Mississippi's Republican US Senators Thad Cochran and Roger Wicker call for State flag to be changed to get rid of Confederate flag.
- Arkansas' Republican Governor Asa Hutchinson applauded Wal-Mart's decision to stop selling merchandise featuring the Confederate flag.
- Georgia's Republican Governor Nathan Deal seeks re-design of Sons of Confederate Veterans license plate over Confederate flag.
- Tennessee's Republican Governor Bill Haslam calls for removal of bust of Confederate General Nathan B. Forrest from the State capital and elimination of Confederate flag from Sons of Confederate Veterans license plate.
- North Carolina's Republican Governor Pat McCrory called for the State to stop issuing Sons of Confederate Veterans license plates which feature the Confederate flag.
- Kentucky's Republican US Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell called for the State to remove a statue of Confederate President Jefferson Davis from its capital building. Kentucky's Republican US Senator Rand Paul called the Confederate flag "a symbol of human bondage and slavery" and called for it to come down in South Carolina.
- Former Florida Governor Jeb Bush calls the Confederate flag "racist" and ordered it removed from the State capital in 2001.
- Former Republican presidential nominee and Massachusetts governor Mitt Romneycalled for the Confederate flag to be taken down in South Carolina.
- Former Texas Governor Rick Perry opposes Confederate flag, says that it "divides people."
- Arizona US Senator and former Republican presidential nominee John McCain called for the Confederate flag to come down in South Carolina.