Hear Ye! Hear Ye!


For your viewing pleasure, here is a picture of the recent disputatio of the Pelagians (on the right) vs. the Augustians (on the left) for my History of Christian Life and Thought Class. This picture is courtesy of my professor, Dr. AKM Adam. Yours Truly, the Feloniously Honorable Judge Ryan, is in the center. As my friend Andrew said...the wig is so you! Apparently I am the first ever student to wear a judicial wig to a disputatio. To make the sacrilege complete, notice my judicial tabs and also the candle I used in lieu of a gavel. I thought it was appropriate. Actually, I call it my Candle of the Sacred Barcode of Jesus, because Jesus has this big barcode (though you can't make it out in this picture.) Higher education marches on... Posted by Hello

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on the 'Connecticut 6'

The History of the Football helmet

Homily Notes for the 32nd Sunday of Ordinary Time