Fiddling while Rome burns

Here is an interesting article from the BBC on the crisis. I think they summed it up well...One observer said: "The primates have handed the North Americans a pearl-handled revolver."

Another interesting blurb from CNN is here. They pretty much ripped what the ENS was saying.

So, in summation, we've been given the left foot of fellowship in regards to the Anglican Consultative Council. This pretty much means, barring a miracle, the ECUSA is out of communion come Lambeth time in 2008. Welcome to the real world, boys and girls. I will blog more on this later, but right now, I am sick of it all. I come back from a nice retreat at a monastery to find the Communion in tatters...I should go on retreats more often.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on the 'Connecticut 6'

The History of the Football helmet

Homily Notes for the 32nd Sunday of Ordinary Time