For my Anglo-Catholic brethren

For all you Anglo-Catholic boys (and girls) out there, we are doing the Anglican Breviary as Thursday Night 10 PM compline at Seabury if you want to swing by and dare to be old school. (I apologize for the crime against humanity that is the new Seabury website...I had nothing to do with it.)

If you are interested in learning about the Anglican Breviary, click here. Its an interesting English translation of the classic Roman Catholic liturgy of the hours. Since I have been going to an Anglo-Catholic church, I have developed an interest in things Anglo-Catholic. I am still pretty low church, but I appreciate the rich history of the Oxford Movement, etc.

Blessings+

Comments

Kyle said…
Never fear. I still hold out hope for your soul.
Like you are such an Anglo-catholic soul yourself ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on the 'Connecticut 6'

The History of the Football helmet

Homily Notes for the 32nd Sunday of Ordinary Time