Best Laid Plans of Mice and Postulants

Well, the old Archer of the Forest is back at S-W Penitentiary after a let down of a spring break. My family had planned to go on a cruise to the Bahamas, but alas my cousin, whom my parents have sort of adopted, decided to have his appendix explode. Thanksfully, it was a few days before the cruise so it did not happen onboard ship. That would have been a major league fiasco.

So...I was able to rebook my plane ticket to K-town and spent part of the week in the hospital with my cousin, and then took a few days to go visit some friends down in Georgia. I am back now in Chicago, after going out for some Chitown pizza.

I should be back to blogging now. The Anglican communion managed to not implode while I was gone, but more is forthcoming. Its Holy Week, so I will try to post something appropriate.

Comments

Kyle said…
We can only hope that the Communion's appendix will be removed before that happens

hehe

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on the 'Connecticut 6'

The History of the Football helmet

Homily Notes for the 32nd Sunday of Ordinary Time