New Links

By the power vested in me by the doctrine of indefectability, the old archer has come out of the forest long enough to add two links to my blog. This week's honors go to the Rev. Susie, a soon-to-be-parolee here at the S-W pen.

I have also added a link to my very good Baptist friend from my undergrad days, Will Elliott. Will is a member of the famed Burger Night gang.

Also, and I have been meaning to do this for some time, I added a link to the monastery of St. Gregory's Abbey in Three Rivers, MI. I spent last reading week there. St. Gregory's is the Home of the Peanut Butter Linguine Gnome...see my previous blog on that (mis)adventure. St Gregory's is a really nice place is actuality. If you need to get away, that's the place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on the 'Connecticut 6'

The History of the Football helmet

Homily Notes for the 32nd Sunday of Ordinary Time