Things to know if you go to an Antiochian Orthodox service

I have an friend of mine who is an Antiochian Orthodox minister now up at a mission in Johnson City, TN. They are interesting folks, and its been a while since I went to such a liturgy, but Father Michael's church's website has an interesting 12 things to expect from an orthodox liturgy which I thought was quite interesting. For those interested in ecumenism and eastern liturgy, you might give this a look see. Also is an interesting dialog between an Orthodox and an Evangelical (welcome to the buckle of the Bible belt) which I found amusing. I make no warrant on either theologies espoused, but its worth the time. Why do I have such weird friends?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on the 'Connecticut 6'

The History of the Football helmet

Homily Notes for the 32nd Sunday of Ordinary Time