Bigfoot Sighting (And Shameless Dobie Pic)


This is an update on Bigfoot. I posted on a dobie rescue/transport (click here for before picture) I had to do back in May I guess concerning a dog with the biggest paws ever. I've reconnected with my friends over at the Illinois Doberman Society and I got permission to use this photograph and give an update. Bigfoot apparently had a rough summer, as he was malnourished, had kennel cough, and heart worms when he came into IDR. Bigfoot is apparently almost back to normal now and is ready for adoption even. That's great because he was at death's door last I saw him in the spring. Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on the 'Connecticut 6'

The History of the Football helmet

Homily Notes for the 32nd Sunday of Ordinary Time