Blog update

I have updated some color schemes on my blog HTML because I was tired of the Christmas colors. I don't know if the new color scheme will go or stay. It is a virtual work in progress...

In other Archer blog news, I took off the Archer top ten football rankings since the season is over. (Don't worry, sports fans, it will return in the summer...) I thought up something new to put in its place, and we shall see where it goes. I am something of a gourmet and am going to start putting up some recipes that I recommend. I will try to change the recipe on a weekly or every-other-week basis. I will see if I get any response from this. If you need cooking pointers, feel free to leave a comment and I will try to respond as soon as possible (Legal disclaimer: but probably not before your culinary creation burns.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on the 'Connecticut 6'

The History of the Football helmet

Homily Notes for the 32nd Sunday of Ordinary Time