Tag, I'm it

The Deaf Jedi finally tagged me, so here goes:

FOUR JOBS I’VE HAD:
Working in a warehouse
Construction worker
Church Intern
Body Guard (don't ask)

FOUR MOVIES I WOULD WATCH ON REPEAT:
Citizen Kane
The Mummy (with Boris Karloff)
Dracula
The Wolfman

FOUR VACATION LOCALES I’D LIKE TO HIT:
(I am assuming that this is places I have never been, not places I would like to go back to.)
Kenya
Nepal
China
Macchu Picchu, Peru

FOUR WEBSITES I VISIT DAILY:
BBC World News
msnbc.com
cnnsi.com
my bloglist

FOUR FOODS I LUST AFTER:
As the Jedi says: Southern home cookin'
Creole
Mexican
Chinese

FOUR CHANGES I’D MAKE TO THE HOUSE:
Tidier roommate
Air conditions
Heaters that work right
More tiki lights

FOUR BEERS I LIKE:
Guinness
Boddington Pub Ale
Harp
Moosehead (It's Canandian, eh!)

FOUR BOOKS I WOULD RECOMMEND:
Oh my, there's so many!
Heart of Darkness by R. Conrad "Oh the horror!"
As I Lay Dying by W. Faulkner
Complete Works of William Shakespeare (with emphasis on Titus Andronicus and Henry V)
Dune by F. Herbert

FOUR PLACES I EAT REGULARLY:
Mandarin House (Korean and pan-Asian)
Olive Mountain (arabic)
Lou Malnati's (pizza)
Calhoun's on the River (in Knoxville)

FOUR REASONS TO READ MY BLOG:
Shameless Dobie Pics
Cherokee Myths of the Week
Anglican General Warnings
Panic, Chaos, Disorder

FOUR THINGS I WILL ASK GOD WHEN I GET TO HEAVEN:
Why does Cauliflower look curiously like a brain?
Why did you answer Job like a smart alleck?
What's the deal with those Platypus? Where you bored?
How many people we named saints actually made it in? (Inquiring minds want to know!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on the 'Connecticut 6'

The History of the Football helmet

Homily Notes for the 32nd Sunday of Ordinary Time