Back for a bit

I am back from my fishing expedition. Some days they bite all day, and others you don't get so much as a nibble. Unfortunately, my trip was mostly the later. I was able to rent a pontoon boat and cruise Cherokee lake though. I know the dock owner, so I can get a pretty good deal.

Nice day, but the fish just were not biting. But any day fishing, even if not successful, is a good day unless you lose a 20 dollar lure or hook yourself. Fortunately, neither of those happened.

I will be online for the next week or so, so drop me a line or IM if you need me. After that I will be treking out to South Dakota, and I am not sure when I will post again.

Comments

RC said…
Cruising sounds like lots of fun...i've been out on a pontoon a few times, but fishing...it's not my gig...maybe someday.

Although, I think i'd like to try ice-fishing...just once.

--RC of strangeculture.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on the 'Connecticut 6'

The History of the Football helmet

Homily Notes for the 32nd Sunday of Ordinary Time