Sigh...

I was flipping though channels this evening, and Larry King was on. Apparently, ECUSA has sunk to airing its laundry on national television (again). King was interviewing all the extremists, no doubt for better ratings. And there was also the obligatory and incoherent mumble from the +PB. The show really had all the feel of the Jerry Springer show.

Sigh...guess I will go prepare for the barrage of questions/commentary that my friends and neighbors here in the bible belt will no doubt have (and unleash upon me). I have always wondered what it is about Episcopalians. We get along with everyone but ourselves.

Please pray for our church.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on the 'Connecticut 6'

The History of the Football helmet

Homily Notes for the 32nd Sunday of Ordinary Time