Life at Westcott

I have arrived safely at Westcott. I have been fairly busy the last week days getting settled in and all. Unfortunately, the network is not turned on yet, so I have to use the library computer on a Windows 95 machine. I think this monitor came over on the ark. I will attempt to upload some photos at some point when I get a descent network connection. Anyway, I have arrived and moved in. I even have a sitting room and a maid. Its wonderfully, if somewhat disgustingly English. (FYI...the London Tube station where you catch the train to Cambridge is out of commission, so you have to hike a bit from the next line over.)

I am truly astounded at the number of Anglican churches. It seems there isone on every street corner. I went to a lovely church called St. Mary's the Lesser up on Trumpington street. It was much like the church I attend in Chicago, with about a quarter of the congregation having my last name...Go figure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on the 'Connecticut 6'

The History of the Football helmet

Homily Notes for the 32nd Sunday of Ordinary Time