The Archer's Public Service Announcement

I have a cardinal rule of not discussing politics on this blog. I have this rule for many reasons, the biggest of which is that the US is so polarized right now that Americans largely can't seem to discuss politics in any calm and/or civil way.

I am going to keep that policy as it is. However, for the sake of the following public service announcement, I have created an Off-blog Blog. I don't intend to use it very often because I really have grown to despise both the superficial cancer of polarization that has infected the American body politick and especially those who misuse religion to ride their political hobby horse and/or beat their political war drums to the tune of Amazing Grace. I would add that both the Right and the Left are equally guilty of this.

If you feel you need to make a comment, please do so on that blog. If I wasn't afraid that the comments would bleed over into this blog, I would just turn off the comments on that blog altogether.

Thank you,
-The Archer+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on the 'Connecticut 6'

The History of the Football helmet

Homily Notes for the 32nd Sunday of Ordinary Time