Plainsong Mass Setting

Yesterday, when I was at Ely Cathedral, the priest did a mass setting in plainchant that was really beautiful. I had never heard that particular mass setting before, so I asked him afterward if I could have a copy of it to post it on my blog. The priest said he would be happy to e-mail me a copy, so here it is if anyone is so inclined to use it.

I was impressed he had a scanner and knew what a blog was because he looked like he was 120 years old. Thanks to the Cathedral of Ely for this. It is similiar to one used at Westcott House, but a little different key settings I believe.
UPDATE: I now have all these scans uploaded correctly. Initially, I accidentally had the first piece up twice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on the 'Connecticut 6'

The History of the Football helmet

Homily Notes for the 32nd Sunday of Ordinary Time