Roger's Churches

As promised on Monday before I caught this cold I have been battling all week, I promised the Seaburian folk some pictures of Roger's churches where he is Curate. The older one here is a Domesday Church. I found it to be the perfect C of E country parish church.

This chair was in the inside of it. Notice the Green Man carved into the top.
I have a bizarre reader demographic, ranging from several monks, an Anglican insurgent, and an Elvis impersonator. So you never know what weirdo is reading my blog. To this end, I blurred out the address and phone number because I'm retentive about internet security.
As Monty Python used to say, "And now for something completely different..." Here is Roger's other church, a 1960s modern. See anyone you recognize?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on the 'Connecticut 6'

The History of the Football helmet

Homily Notes for the 32nd Sunday of Ordinary Time