Florida 41-Ohio State 14

Hate to say I told you so...but I did.

I was told numerous times by people on the prediction board and other places that OSU was full of beans, but no one listened despite the fact that I ended up in the 97th percentile nationally in predictions on college bowl games and have been at least in the top 93 percentile for the last five years running. Had Oklahoma won, I would have been in the 99th percentile.

Everyone, including most of the ESPNCNNSIFOXSPORTSANYOTHERACRONYMICANTHINKOF, was saying Ohio State had such a great defense.

Whatever.

OSU had their hands full with Michigan, who by the way also got plastered in the BCS bowl. How can you be such a great defense if you only ever run a zone package with the occasional zone blitz thrown in for flavor? So much for the #1 Ohio State- #2 Michigan game being the game of the century.

How do we spell 'overrated?'
B-I-G-T-E-N-F-O-O-T-B-A-L-L

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on the 'Connecticut 6'

The History of the Football helmet

Homily Notes for the 32nd Sunday of Ordinary Time