Free Tickets

I sent this post out on the Seabury Bulletin, but I will post it on my blog as well.

I have some tickets (each ticket admits 2 people) courtesy of my field ed parish to the premiere of a documentary film on the Sudanese "Lost Boys." The documentary film is called "God Grew Tired of Us," is rated PG, and can be read about at the movie's website: http://www.godgrewtiredofus.com

The Episcopal church in Chicago, Nebraska (my home diocese), and other places has done work with the Lost Boys, so this will be of interest. The premiere is set for the AMC River East theater on 322 E Illinois in Chicago at 7PM, Tuesday January 16th. Reading the fine print on the ticket, I see that it has been overbooked, so you need to arrive a little early to make sure you get a seat.

I have 5 tickets (good for 10 people), and if anyone is interested, just let me know. The tickets are free, and a good way to show support for the Sudanese community. If I run out of tickets I can probably get more. Let me know if you are interested.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on the 'Connecticut 6'

The History of the Football helmet

Homily Notes for the 32nd Sunday of Ordinary Time