Random MP3 player shuffle

Here is my random MP3 Player (I refuse to call it an IPod) song shuffle for the day. I collect old radio shows, which some of these turned out to be.

1. "Walkin' thru the Park"; Muddy Waters 1958
2."Blackbird/Yesterday" The Beatles LOVE album
3, Sherlock Holmes and the Adventure of the Demon Barber aired: 01-28-1946
4. "I'll Remember You" by Johnny Cash
5. I'd Rather Die Young" by Johnny Cash
6. "Os Justi Meditabitur Sapientiam Gradual" by the Benedictine Monks of Santo Domingo be Silos
7. Tarzan and the Fires of Tohr, part 3 of 39, aired 08-21-1936
8. "Lonesome in Black" by Johnny Cash
9. "Knock," X Minus One radio show, aired 05-22-1955
10. "Kodachrome" by Paul Simon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on the 'Connecticut 6'

The History of the Football helmet

Homily Notes for the 32nd Sunday of Ordinary Time