Harder than Expected...

One of things I am doing as Lenten discipline is drawing the Stations of the Cross. I got a really good idea, an inspiration you might say, about the series a few weeks ago.

These won't be your typical Stations of the Cross. You know me. They will basically be in cartoon-like style because I am a political cartoonist by artistic trade. They will not be in any way the humorous Archer Comics.

The plan, hopefully, is to finish them and post them one by one during Holy Week. I wanted to keep this a surprise, but I need to announce them publicly to keep me on task with a deadline because I have found these to be much more emotionally draining that I imagined they would be. 14 full frames is a lot.

More to come on this later.

-The Archer+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on the 'Connecticut 6'

The History of the Football helmet

Homily Notes for the 32nd Sunday of Ordinary Time