So Beth tagged me where you have to post six weird things about yourself and then tag 6 other people. Chain letters never die, they just change form.
Weird things about myself...anyone familiar with my comics know that won't be a hard one.
1. I am likely the only racing fan from the South that doesn't like NASCAR. I follow Formula One because the tracks have different shapes. Racing in a big oval all the time just doesn't do anything for me...
2. The majority of the girls I have dated in my life have names that end in -Y or -IE, or are some derivative of Christine.
3. I hate folding laundry. Hauling the laundry to the washing machine or ironing I don't mind. Its that folding...yuck.
4. I've been on a pilgrimage to Mecca...don't ask. Just don't ask.
5. I prefer sorghum molasses on pancakes. Don't you dare give me that sugar free motor oil.
6. I got bit by an ostrich when I was little, which made me all the more determined to ride it like a horse. Note to self...arms can break when being thrown from Ostriches.
But it's so worth it...
I tag Cardinal Sean, Prior Peter, Angela, Andrew, Nick, The Deaf Jedi.