Weird things...

So Beth tagged me where you have to post six weird things about yourself and then tag 6 other people. Chain letters never die, they just change form.

Weird things about myself...anyone familiar with my comics know that won't be a hard one.

1. I am likely the only racing fan from the South that doesn't like NASCAR. I follow Formula One because the tracks have different shapes. Racing in a big oval all the time just doesn't do anything for me...

2. The majority of the girls I have dated in my life have names that end in -Y or -IE, or are some derivative of Christine.

3. I hate folding laundry. Hauling the laundry to the washing machine or ironing I don't mind. Its that folding...yuck.

4. I've been on a pilgrimage to Mecca...don't ask. Just don't ask.

5. I prefer sorghum molasses on pancakes. Don't you dare give me that sugar free motor oil.

6. I got bit by an ostrich when I was little, which made me all the more determined to ride it like a horse. Note to self...arms can break when being thrown from Ostriches.

But it's so worth it...

I tag Cardinal Sean, Prior Peter, Angela, Andrew, Nick, The Deaf Jedi.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on the 'Connecticut 6'

The History of the Football helmet

Homily Notes for the 32nd Sunday of Ordinary Time