Buzzsaws at 7 AM

No, Buzzsaws at 7AM are not some weird adult beverage (that I know of). Buzzsaws are in fact whats going on outside my window right now. I was awoken about 6:50 with a tapping at the window. This somewhat startled me considering I live on the third floor.

Voice from the Outside: Hey, man, can you shut your window?
Archer: Whaaa?
Voice from the Outside: Can you shut your window, we're going to run the saw?
Archer: Its 7.
Voice from the Outside: Yeah, man, we were here at 6 but thought we'd wait.
Archer: How considerate (shuts window).

Apparently Seabury is getting fixed. Despite the liturgical shenanigans in the chapel. that's "fixed" as in "repaired," not "fixed" as in "neutered." (Sorry, Ruth and/or Bob Barker.) But I digress...which considering I was awoken out of bed, its the best I can do until the coffee pot finishes brewing.

Buzzsaws at 7AM...Is this really necessary? Is this any way to treat your Senior citizens?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on the 'Connecticut 6'

The History of the Football helmet

Homily Notes for the 32nd Sunday of Ordinary Time