The Curate has a Brain Wave

This news just in: The St. Mark's Curate just had a brain wave! I have no idea will pan out, but I thought it might be a good idea to create an online Bulletin Board (BBS) to help foster discussions and such for Inquirer's Classes, etc., at St Mark's. If nothing else, St Mark's can claim it has one. Wheeee...

I have been doing some research and cost analysis for a Church BBS. The best I found was www.conforums.com, which has free BBS hosting and is fairly user friendly if you aren't into GeekSpeak. For anyone like myself who is puttering around with new church ideas, you might want to check this out and set one up on your own. Mine (a work in progress) is at stmarks.conforums.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on the 'Connecticut 6'

The History of the Football helmet

Homily Notes for the 32nd Sunday of Ordinary Time