E-mails, e-mails, and look! more e-mails!

I have grown amazed at how much of my time in the office is devoted to doing e-mails. E-mails to make sure the confirmation class is on time, e-mails to make sure the lectors know they are lectoring on Sundays, e-mails responding to e-mails that responded to e-mails.

I had heretofore not really noticed it, but our secretary administrative assistant in the office had to upgrade her computer to a newer model. It has largely been a fiasco getting stuff transferred from one computer to another. During such periods, the wireless modem is offline and office work basically grinds to a complete halt.

I stand in firm belief that if the internet ever melted down entirely, America would descend into a new Dark Age. The more I think about it, the more I believe that that might not necessarily be a bad thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on the 'Connecticut 6'

The History of the Football helmet

Homily Notes for the 32nd Sunday of Ordinary Time