Holy Week is here

And so the marathon begins. Today is Palm Sunday and that kicks off the annual Abuse your clergy week Liturgy a paloosa week Holy Week. I imagine I will be busy this week, so I doubt I will have time to post too much.

I have had a request to rerun my Stations of the Cross that I drew last year as my Lenten spiritual discipline. I did not have the time or energy to undertake something of that magnitude again; maybe next year if the inspiration hits, I may come up with something again.

If you want to read the preface for my Stations that I wrote before posting them last year, you can read that here.

Again, in honor of Holy Week, I will suspend normal blogging commentary until Easter Day and only post my Stations at the rate of about 3 a day or so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on the 'Connecticut 6'

The History of the Football helmet

Homily Notes for the 32nd Sunday of Ordinary Time