Yeah...

Thanks, Steve, for cluing me in on how clueless my blog is...

blog readability test



I was interested, so I randomly put in some of the blogs that I read on a regular basis to see how they ranked. Here is the results:



Raisin -well, we won't go there.

CaptainSacrament- Elementary School (this really surprised me)

AKMA -High School

John One Five -High School

ChicagoMonk- College Grad

Kendall Harmon -Genius



I got really interested, and started looking up regular web addresses. I was quite amused at these pairings:

CNN News- Elementary School

Foxnews -High School

BBC World News -Genius



CNNSI -High School

ESPN -Junior High School

And in what I can only call a shocker:

The Website of the Episcopal Church USA: College undergrad. The Episcopal Church's national website is worthless.




And just for fun:

Democratic National Committee: -Genius

Republican National Committee: -College Undergrad

Official Obama Website: -elementary school

Official Hillary Website: -junior high school

Official McCain Website: high school


Food for thought, in any event.

-The Archer+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on the 'Connecticut 6'

The History of the Football helmet

Homily Notes for the 32nd Sunday of Ordinary Time