The Archer: Back in Action

I just returned from a working vacation. I was up again for the week at the Thunderhead Episcopal Center youth camp in the Black Hills of South Dakota. That is such a great place, I enjoy using vacation time to go work there. We had a blast, even though 7th and 8th grade boys are continually a handful.

What was cool was that a good number of boys remembered me from when I was there two years ago, and they were at the 5th and 6th grade camp. They were just taller now. One boy in fact had literally grown a foot since the last time I saw him.

I guess I should go answer the 300 e-mails awaiting me...

-The Archer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on the 'Connecticut 6'

The History of the Football helmet

Homily Notes for the 32nd Sunday of Ordinary Time