Facebook musings

I am constantly amazed at how well facebook enables procrastinators. Just when you think they couldn't come up with any more ways to be completely yet amusing wastes of time, they come up with something else that is so much fun but such a cosmic black hole of time wasting goodness.

For instance, I finally got sucked into the "pieces of flair" application within facebook. I tried to hold off for about a month because I knew it was just another enticement from the dark side of the Force. Collecting pieces of flair is just so amusing and yet such an utter waste of time.

And yet, I heeded not the warning of Yoda, "Forever will it dominate your destiny...consume you it will!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on the 'Connecticut 6'

The History of the Football helmet

Homily Notes for the 32nd Sunday of Ordinary Time