T Minus 11 Days

I don't know about anybody else, but I am about ready for this ridiculous never-ending election season to be over. I can't turn on the TV, computer, or radio without hearing some smear, slam, or other lugubrious political ad of one kind or another.

When I was up in South Dakota this weekend, I was having to listen to two sets of political ads, one from Minnesota and one from South Dakota, most of which was from politicians I had never heard of. Luckily, the church kept me busy enough that I had little time for politico-ad bombardment.

And forget trying to read comments left by readers on any of the news websites. They've all gone beyond the petty, to outright nastiness.

I'm just tired of this childishness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on the 'Connecticut 6'

The History of the Football helmet

Homily Notes for the 32nd Sunday of Ordinary Time