I called it...

I thought Texas Tech/Texas was the upset special of the week. I was starting to sweat it late in the game when Texas marched down the field and scored to take the lead for the first time in the game. Texas Tech looked like they didn't have anything left.

But, the Raiders marched down the field and scored with one second left on the clock.

Wow.

That's all I can say.

I am going to have to ponder how I would rank the top ten currently. I'm still not sold on Alabama, but they appear to be headed up to Numero Uno. I still an unconvinced that Penn State could beat any contender from a non-inbred Big Ten conference. I mean, does anyone really think Penn State could beat anyone else in the top ten like a Oklahoma, Florida, or USC? I like JoePa, but I think not...

I suppose this is how I would rank the current top ten beauty pageant.

No. 1 Alabama
Texas Tech (tie)
No. 3 Oklahoma
Florida (another tie)
No. 5 USC
No. 6 Penn State
No. 7 Texas
No. 8 Oklahoma State (jury is still on on OSU)
No. 9 Utah
No. 10 Here endeth the top ten, as no else deserves to be in the top ten.

This is a fine mess, Ollie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on the 'Connecticut 6'

The History of the Football helmet

Homily Notes for the 32nd Sunday of Ordinary Time