Happy New Year!

I forgot to wish everyone who reads this blog a Happy New Year! 

I have been busy redoing my basement, so I have not had a lot of time to blog. I have discovered I hate plumbing, however. I knew this before, but the bump on my head from the side of the drain yesterday reminded (and is reminding) me that plumbing is not really one of my gifts. I did however fix the leaky toilet intake after much harangue and fussing. 

The end is near though. I finally have all the floor tile chiseled up, and the carpet guy is coming Monday. A little more floor to re-tile, touch up paint, and put up some floor trim and I should be good to go. 

In a solely unrelated issue ;), if you want to buy a house in the Lincoln area with a nicely redone basement, please feel free to contact me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on the 'Connecticut 6'

The History of the Football helmet

Homily Notes for the 32nd Sunday of Ordinary Time