Costly Grace: The Brookings Edition

I have finally moved in and got internet and phone service hooked up to the rectory in Brookings, so I should be back to blogging and facebooking regularly.

My digital camera got misplaced in the move, so until I buy another one or it turns back up, I won't be able to post too many pictures. This is irritating because there's a lot of stuff I want to take pictures of and blog about.

I must admit, however, I thoroughly enjoyed not have to fiddle with a computer the last few weeks. I like computers, but I thoroughly enjoy the times when I don't have to check e-mail constantly.

Those days are now at an end, at least until I go on vacation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on the 'Connecticut 6'

The History of the Football helmet

Homily Notes for the 32nd Sunday of Ordinary Time