Whoa: Baby on Board

So I think it finally really, really hit me yesterday that I am going to be a daddy. A parishioner asked me last Sunday if I wanted her toddler car seat that she used for her grandkids and did not need anymore.

It was almost new, so I figured why not? I mean they make car seats for kids nowadays that could safely project them into space, and as such they aren't cheap.

The parishioner came by the office with it yesterday. The seat was as advertised. As I was getting ready to close up shop yesterday, I went out to my car with it. As I was physically putting a car seat into my car for the very first time, it dawned on me.

Whoa, I'm going to have a toddler in the not too distant future.

Kyrie Eleison!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on the 'Connecticut 6'

The History of the Football helmet

Homily Notes for the 32nd Sunday of Ordinary Time