Newspaper Article

The Brookings Register, the local newspaper, ran a story on some of the woodworking we have at the Parish church. I scanned the article, so you should be able to click on each page to read it.

I think it was pretty good publicity, as we have had more than one person come by the church to look at it.

I apologize for the fuzziness of some of the text. My scanner/printer is on the fritz and works when it wants to. After (badly) scanning these two articles, the printer/scanner decided unilaterally that it must be 5 o'clock somewhere.

Here is my picture of the pulpit, which the front page article has a close up of. Actually it's the Epistle stand that is also used as a pulpit, as we don't have a pulpit proper.

Comments

Veritas said…
I was unable to read the article. What was the mystery? Beautiful photos though!
Yeah, I'm going to have to find a scanner that actually works. These scans are crummy...I'll update this when I find one.

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on the 'Connecticut 6'

The History of the Football helmet

Homily Notes for the 32nd Sunday of Ordinary Time