A Borg just walked by my window

My house and office is about 4 or 5 blocks south of South Dakota State. As I peer out my office window, I often see students walking to campus 10 to 15 minutes before the hour.

As I was working on my sermon just now, I happened to glance up as I was sipping my coffee. Out of the window in my office, I think a Star Trek style Borg, masquerading as a student, walked by my window.

The Borg drone student had a large Bluetooth and so was talking to the mothership Borg cube someone on the phone while simultaneously carrying a laptop under an arm, texting in one hand, and fiddling with an IPod with the other.

"Resistance is Futile...you will be assimilated !"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on the 'Connecticut 6'

The History of the Football helmet

Homily Notes for the 32nd Sunday of Ordinary Time