A Few Additions to the Blog

You may have noticed that I had added a few fun things to the sidebars on my blog. I have added two "Quote of the Day" features from CS Lewis and St. Augustine, which can be seen under their icon pictures.

I have also added a VodPod video widget, that I hope to update periodically with new content.

For fun, I added a few video clips from YouTube called Mr. Deity. I know one of the actors in them from my college days. The assistant with the glasses is actually a minister, or was. I am not sure if he still is or not. I hope no one is offended by them. They are a bit of parody (and there are several other episodes that I did not want get around to uploading), so please take them as such. They do ask some very poignant questions about theology though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on the 'Connecticut 6'

The History of the Football helmet

Homily Notes for the 32nd Sunday of Ordinary Time