A Thought for the Blog

When I was at camp and not able to read to my daughter at bedtime every night (which caused some bedtime issues), I recorded a few chapters for emergency use on my IPod in case I am not here one evening.

It suddenly dawned on me that I have everything I need to have my own recording study in house. I did some stuff like this before when I was working with radio in college. I discovered it is truly amazing the amount of sound technology and software out there now, even from when I was in college 10+ years ago.

Would anyone be interested in this blog having a podcast of Matins or Morning Prayer? I do full morning prayer every Tuesday and Thursday, usually said or sung. I believe I have figured out a way to record it and upload it fairly easily. I'd be interested to hear if anyone would find that helpful to their own spiritual life. It will probably be only once or twice a week to start to see if anyone is interested, but its pretty easy to do.

Let me know, and I'll do a test run in the next few days.
-The Archer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on the 'Connecticut 6'

The History of the Football helmet

Homily Notes for the 32nd Sunday of Ordinary Time