Ok, that's weird

So I decided to take advantage of the nice fall day to take a jaunt up to Blue Cloud Abbey. Blue Cloud is really a neat place. My wife had never been, so we took a drive up there. The leaves, especially the monastery Japanese maples, were just beautiful. We also got a few apples from their orchard...delicious.

I got home and decided since it was such a nice fall day, I better make the last of the grilling season count. I got out two T-bone steaks and grilled out. I was wearing a flannel shirt, but no jacket. That was around 5 PM.

It is now 7:40 PM and there is snow falling, with an inch accumulation expected.

Welcome to South Dakota.

Comments

Jane Ellen+ said…
We're roughly 700 miles west of you... and expecting single digit lows tonight. Brace yourself.

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on the 'Connecticut 6'

The History of the Football helmet

Homily Notes for the 32nd Sunday of Ordinary Time