I suppose I should blog

Last week, I had intended to take a vacation, my first in a year. Two hours into it, I got a call saying a prominent parishioner was about to pass on, which happened the next day. I got to spend my vacation planning a funeral. Then, to top that off, I came down with a head cold on the day of the funeral, and spent the two days I had left of my vacation sick in bed. This is why my blogging has been sporadic the last week and a half.

I am back on the job, and will try to post more regularly. I am also feeling much better today. I am convinced the trick to dealing with colds and sickness is to actually let yourself be sick. A lot of people try to work, and it makes the whole thing worse in the end.

Such is life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on the 'Connecticut 6'

The History of the Football helmet

Homily Notes for the 32nd Sunday of Ordinary Time