Well, moving on...

I apologize for my lengthy rants pontifications about the state of college football in my previous blog posts. As I said last time or in a Facebook discussion (I can't remember which), I'm just done with that topic on this blog. As much as I love the game of football, I'm just done with major college football. It's all about the money, and I'm tired of it. My old coach used to say, "If it ain't fun no more, ask yourself, 'Why am I still doing this?' " As such, I'm moving on...nothing to see here.

In other news, the northern plains are about to wash away. We've been battling floods and torrential rains for a week now (over 8 inches.) My garden plot is under water, and everyone's basements are flooding. I am probably not going to get much fresh produce this year. I reckon this balances out last year, which was optimal growing season.

As such, whoever is praying for rain, would you please stop?

Thank you,

-The Management

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on the 'Connecticut 6'

The History of the Football helmet

Homily Notes for the 32nd Sunday of Ordinary Time