15 Books

I think I have done this little meme before a while back, but its always fun to try it again. Apparently the rules are:


"The Rules: Don't take too long to think about it. The fifteen books which have most influenced you and that will always stick with you. List the first fifteen you can recall in no more than fifteen minutes. Tag at least fifteen friends, including me, because I'm interested in seeing what authors my friends choose."


1. The Bible
2. De Oratore by Cicero
3. 1984  by George Orwell
4. As I Lay Dying by William Faulkner
5. Dune by Frank Herbert
6. The Book of Common Prayer
7. A Christmas Carol  by Charles Dickens
8. Titus Andronicus by William Shakespeare
9. The Chronicles of Narnia by CS Lewis
10. The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (This is really a collection of short stories.)
11. The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas
12. Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes
13. Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
14. The Gulag Archipelago by Alexander Solzenhitzen
15. The Island of Doctor Moreau by HG Wells




I'm not tagging anyone because its my blog and I say so. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on the 'Connecticut 6'

The History of the Football helmet

Homily Notes for the 32nd Sunday of Ordinary Time