Sunday Services at St. Paul's are CANCELED

I just walked from the rectory to the church building and back. I was covered in icy snow by the time I got back to the rectory. I checked the National Weather Service, and we are also under a blizzard warning for most of the day.

I am officially canceling our Sunday service today.

Please stay home and be safe. No one needs to be out driving in this weather.

You may, of course, say Morning Prayer at home. You can find everything you need here to say Morning Prayer here.
The Sunday Lectionary readings are here.

I have also been requested to announce that the Boy Scout Spaghetti feed will be postponed until a later date...possibly Feb. 27 (next Sunday), though that has not been set in stone.

Stay home and stay safe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on the 'Connecticut 6'

The History of the Football helmet

Homily Notes for the 32nd Sunday of Ordinary Time