I usually don't comment on other denomination's problems, but...

I do try to avoid criticisms of other branches of Christianity. Even when I don't agree with them, they are still brothers and sisters in Christ, and as such I try hard to avoid anything that smacks of public criticism of such folks.

I have been interested, however, in a Facebook ad that keeps popping up. It has to do with a certain Roman Catholic graduate school in theology here in the United States that I won't name. However, the interesting selling point they advertise, and I copy and paste here directly, is thus:


While this is not a criticism per se, I always find that an interesting recruitment slogan. I guess every Church has its buzzwords and baggage. For those considering going over to the Ordinariate that is being offered to Anglicans, I urge caution. 

All that glitters isn't gold...  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on the 'Connecticut 6'

The History of the Football helmet

Homily Notes for the 32nd Sunday of Ordinary Time