Saturday, November 03, 2012

Public Service Announcement

I am usually not one worry about such things, as they are usually just urban legends and rumors, but this time it is for real. My father in Tennessee found this in some of his leftover Halloween candy this morning: 


Luckily, he didn't bite into it because he knew immediately upon sticking it in his mouth that something was wrong. He's fine; police, et al, have been informed. If your kids have any Halloween candy, do check it thoroughly. Some sicko somewhere is doing this.

1 comment:

Mr. Mcgranor said...

I see those on the side of the road a bit as well. This however is unavoidably a problem.