Any Choice You Want*

*Provided the choice you make is what we would choose for you.

I am often baffled at what passes for tolerance and diversity by the "in crowd" of political circles. They are all for it, provided you make, in their opinion, the right choice. If you don't, you are somehow ignorant or stupid.

I also don't understand rudeness. Maybe it is because I am from the South, but why would you use fighting words with people you don't know and who have done nothing to you? I have seen some winner people out and about in my life with nut job buttons, tattoos, or stickers all over their persons, and it never occurred to me to say something rude to them just because I disagreed with them.

I just don't do snotty very well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on the 'Connecticut 6'

The History of the Football helmet

Homily Notes for the 32nd Sunday of Ordinary Time