Are you saved?





With all the great tragedy of Christian persecution going on in the Middle East, I have with some amusement watched my extremely Protestant friends on social media being extremely open and generous in their prayer and praise of those Christians. I say I find amusement in that because if such a Christian was talking to them on the street corner or in the coffee shop, I know a number of my friends would tell those people straight up that they were not saved because they are either Catholic, Coptic, or Eastern Orthodox.

I found this video a while back and have been wondering when was a good time to post it. It is a great answer to the very American Christian question of "Are You Saved?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on the 'Connecticut 6'

The History of the Football helmet

Homily Notes for the 32nd Sunday of Ordinary Time