Biretta Tip

Apparently the Elves over at Titus One Nine (a rather influential Anglican blog) got wind of my little musings on What's Your Blog's Reading Level. I have never gotten a full entry on T19 before, so that's sort of amusing and an honor.

I think Kendall Harmon runs a good blog. He's conservative to be sure, but he tries to moderate comments and have constructive discussion of issues vexing the Episcopal Church and the Anglican Communion. I know that is no easy task with some of the commenters that hover around his blog. Whether you agree with him or not, if we had more people in the Episcopal Church (and the Anglican Blogosphere) with his level of humility, I think the Church would be a better place.

Not that I do this blog gig to bring in huge readers, but it is good to know that someone (other than my circle of friends) out there reads my blog.

Comments

"Ms. Cornelius" said…
You'd be surprised who stops by.... that's the way the blogging gig works.

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts on the 'Connecticut 6'

The History of the Football helmet

Homily Notes for the 32nd Sunday of Ordinary Time